About Dr. Bane
Stephen M. Bane, MD is an experienced physician in all medical and surgical aspects of Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery. Dr. Bane is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology, and a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology –Head and Neck Surgery.
Commonwealth Ear Nose and Throat Associates, LLC has served Woodbridge and Northern Virginia for many years. We also have an office in Stafford which serves the Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania and King George area.
Our goal is to provide you and your family with the best medical, surgical, cosmetic and hearing health care services that we can provide. We appreciate the opportunity to participate in your health care.
STEPHEN M BANE, MD
- Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery/Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery www.entnet.org
- Sleep Medicine
- Boston College, Magna cum Laude, 1980
- Loyola-Stritch, Chicago IL 1984
- New York University, New York, NY
- Bellevue Hospital, New York, NY
- San Diego Regional Medical Center, San Diego, CA
Dr Bane trained in general surgery in New York at NYU and Bellevue Hospitals. He served in the U.S. Navy as a flight surgeon and as an Otolaryngologist in San Diego and later Pensacola Florida. Dr Bane left the Navy in Pensacola in 1994 to enter private practice. Dr. Bane has practiced in Woodbridge, VA and has been on staff at Potomac Hospital since 1997. He has served as chairman of the OR Committee, ENT Section Chief, Medical Executive Committee and he is currently Chairman of the Surgical Department.
Meet Our Staff